- carries out correspondence, communication and agreements to cooperate with stakeholder institutions and organizations for the development of projects.
- invites the students and academic and administrative staff of IZTECH, to encourage them to become Volunteers and to involve them in the Projects.
- educates volunteers on civic engagement issues; taking into account the qualifications and responsibilities of the volunteers, placing them in the field proposed by the collaborating stakeholders.
- provides logistical and pedagogical support to ensure an orderly, safe and effective environment for volunteers.
- holds evaluation meetings with the Coordinatorship Team and makes changes for improvement and development as a result of the evaluation.
Civic Engagement Coordination Unit;